1936 On the 30th of June, 1936, in Brasov - Romania, PREROM was established as a share hold company, specialized in panel instruments for aircraft industry manufacturing cockpit flight instruments.
1941 In 1941, PREROM bought a small company, named TARTLER, specialized in manufacture of electric motors.
1946In 1946, the manufacture of equipment for aircraft industry was ceased as an immediate consequence of the political changes after World War II.
1948 In 1948, the company was nationalized and renamed ELECTROPRECIZIA.
1949 In 1949, due to production increased, the company was moved on its actual location, having as core activity the manufacture of electric motors.
1953 In 1953, ELECTROPRECIZIA started to manufacture electric equipment for tractors and trucks made in Romania.
Within 1965 – 1975, there were made significant investments in production lines for starters, alternators, dash boards, distributors and relays, in accordance with the SERI-DUCELLIER-JAEGER licenses. In the same time, the manufacture of electric motors was also intensely developed.
1998 In 1998, the privatization of the company was successfully accomplished. The Electroprecizia Company has been brought under 100% private ownership with Romanian capital.
2009 In August 2009, several modules were created in order to streamline and improve the development of the Company. The modules founded are the following ones: